The victorious “Leave It” order means that the dog should stop that particular action on receiving this command and center on you to get the next order . This order is one of the big helpful command in the dog obedience training. The dog trained to this command not simply gets protected from receiving into any unlikable condition, but too is easy and safe to control.
The leave command is big helpful in the cases when:
1. The dog is drinking or about to eat something undesirable.
2. The dog is jumping over some company or that cat on the tree.
3. The dog is about to get into a clash with another dog.
4. The dog is hunt a cat or those kitchen roaches.
So as to instruct the dog training for this command, there are a ways of methods.
Grab two treats. Keep one in your pocket, and the other on a small desk, of long reaching to the dog’s nose. Name your dog. Let him see the treat up on that desk. The moment he moves ahead to pick the treat, speck him the order “leave it” in a solid though gracious tone. If he obeys you, treat him and give him the additional treat from your pocket.
You can do this command three to four times a day and the dog turn into great in act upon you in not more than a week’s time. In this trick, ever give him the price he is craving for. Always get it out from your pocket and give it to him.
Ask help one of your buddy. Ask him to get one of the dog’s very interesting toys and start scrutinising it! The dog will get keyed up! The flash he is about to take, give him the command “leave it”! As he focuses on you just take in the opposite way and let him come after you. If he does so, treat him and praise him!
You can practice the same technique using some known dog or a pups.
When your dog is just right with the “leave it” command you can safely take him for long walks with you, unleashed. But before that do not struggle it as it may be dangerous for you as well as the dog!
1. Say the Order before the dog spoil into that action at the time of training. Do not give repetitive commands if he is not obeying you, as this teaches the dog to disregard. Like for Instance if he is already barking on another dog, stay untill he gets cool and then begin the exercise session again. This also decrease the odds of disobedience.
2. Do not shout or yell at the dog if he break the rules. This may give the dog a way of getting your interest.
3. Never lose your tolerance. If he go against once, try the next time and then again until you do well. But without getting angry at the dog!
4. Never forget to praise him and tell him what a nice dog he is, every time he obeys you.
5. Begin the training as early as possible.
Access practical info about house train dog – make sure to go through this web page. The time has come when concise info is truly within one click, use this opportunity.